Pamper Party Booking Form
Terms & Conditions
1. As part of our ongoing Health & Safety protocol for Covid-19, included with this invoice is a Health Check Questionnaire. This must be completed by each individual client 24 hours prior to their treatments and a printed copy of each fully completed, signed and dated Questionnaire handed to us on the day of your appointment. Rooms where the treatments are to take place need to be well ventilated.
2. We are unable to provide treatments to any client with the following conditions: Athletes Foot, Verucas, Fungal Infections, Cold Sores, Warts, Impetigo and/or Conjunctivitis and Nut Allergies.
3. A £50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm any booking. Balance of payment for all treatments must be made in full via bank transfer at least one calendar month before the date the treatments are due to be delivered. It is important to note this payment is non-refundable in the event that you may need to cancel for any reason.
4. There is a minimum spend of £100.00 per party per day. Clients can mix and match any of the treatments. Treatments must run concurrently otherwise a waiting time charge of £30.00 per hour or part thereof per therapist will be charged.
5. Any treatment cancelled within 24 hours of the treatment commencement time will be charged in full.
6. All travel to and from the locations where the treatments are to be carried out will be charged at a rate of 50 pence per mile.
7. If treatments are to be carried out at commercial premises such as a hotel, we require advance sight of written approval from the Manager of those premises that they have agreed to the treatments being carried out.
8. Each individual client receiving a treatment is required to complete a Consultation Form prior to their treatments commencing. These details will be held confidentially and in compliance with GDPR and in line with insurance requirements.
9. It is the client’s responsibility to advise of suitable parking arrangements in advance of the scheduled treatment date.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to insure any booking against loss of deposits or prepayments in the unlikely event that they need to cancel the booking.
WE ADVISE THAT YOU INSURE YOUR BOOKING TO COVER ANY LOSS OF DEPOSITS OR PRE-PAYMENTS IN THE EVENT OF YOU HAVING TO CANCEL