Our Cotswold Beauty Team
I’m Sarah, Cotswold Beauty’s founder, and I have extensive practical experience of delivering personalised beauty treatments for my varied and valued clients.
With almost 30 years of experience in the industry, I have a real understanding of the needs of clients and how the various beauty treatments on the market, can customers achieve the results they are looking for.
The personalised pampering delivered by the Cotswold Beauty team will show you how easy it is to make the most of yourself and to fully appreciate the value in being able to stop, relax and unwind.
My aim, and that of the Cotswold Beauty team, is to make every experience personal, enabling you to fully enjoy the “me” time you wholeheartedly deserve and to leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and beautiful — both inside and out.
- Confederation Of International Beauty Therapy And Cosmetology Diploma 1986
- Elizabeth Jones, London, Aromatherpy Certificate 1986
- Guinot, Paris Diploma 1999
- The Elizabeth Jones College Diploma Aestheticienne/Electrolsis 1986
- The Elizabeth Jones College Diploma Foot-Care 1986
- The Elizabeth Jones College Diploma Theatrical Make-Up 1986
- Jessica Education Level One 1993
- Jane Iredale Certificate Of Achievement For Product Knowledge 2007
- Jane Iredale Certificate Of Achievement For Master Class Iredale Mineral Cosmetics 2007
- Level 2 Award In Healthier Food And Special Diets 2011
- Renu By Susan Molyneux Renu Lift Facial Certificate 2005
- Certificate Of Merit Bio Sculpture Gel 2003
- Professional GELeration Certificate Level 1 2013
- The Spray Tan Academy Sienna X 2008
- Regis Certificate Of Achievement The Blend Method Of Electrolysis, Advanced Technique 1999
- Cours Supérieurs D’esthétique Clarins, Paris 1986
- Express Nail System Certificate Of Excellence 1986
- Certificate Of Attendance Sterex Blend Method 1990
- Diploma International G.M.Collin 1990
- Certificate For Star Nails Acrylic Nails 1992
- Caflon Professional Ear Piercing Diploma 2011
- BABTAC To Certify That Sarah Boyd Is A Member Of The British Association Of Beauty Therapy And Cosmetology 2018-2019
I’m Natasha and I have been working in beauty therapy for more than a year (and have recently passed my NVQ Level 2 qualification). I share the same philosophy of delivering personalised treatments, and I love seeing how happy my clients are with the results!
I want to help bring new ideas, treatments and inspiration to Cotswold Beauty. I have just completed a course in Nouveau Lash Extensions, and can’t wait to offer this amazing treatment, which is already seeing high demand.
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma In Beauty Therapy
- BABTAC To Certify That Natasha Boyd Is A Member Of The British Association Of Beauty Therapy And Cosmetology 2018-2019
- I am also planning on undertaking an acrylic nail course, which will hopefully lead me on to opportunities to learn about other nail-related treatments, and my longer-term goal is to take a course in semi-permanent makeup, which would include treatments like microblading. It’s all about keeping an eye on the latest beauty trends and finding out what’s in demand!
Both Sarah and Natasha are members of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC), and their respective beauty-related qualifications and accreditations can be found here.
The Cotswold Beauty Ethos
Cotswold Beauty is all about our clients, who we truly value. Customers currently range in age from 17 to nearly 100, with some having been receiving our treatments for more than 20 years. However, whether you’re an established regular or a first-time visitor, you can be assured that the treatments you receive from Cotswold Beauty will not only be professional and of the highest standard, but also fully personalised to you and your needs.